Saturday, October 27, 2012

1,500++km Journey for My Beloved Lil Bro's Wedding...

It was by far the most exhausting journey that i had ever done...but one really historical and memorable to our family as to welcome the new addition to our family...also it is the first time that all of us brothers and sisters managed to get together after 3 years...the last time was during my big bro's wedding in 2009...


To start it off...i drove from Putrajaya to Seri Kembangan to pick up my friend...then pick up cakes in Cyberjaya...then we had to drove all the way to Rawang to pick up my lil bro's wedding wear (what da hek can forgot this one arrrr)...then back to KL to pick up my sis...drove through Karak to Kuantan then to Kemaman and took the coastal way to Kuala Terengganu with heavy rains and mist...phewww...reached our destination...and i was all flat...


That nite was the akad nikah...the following day the weather seems to be in our side as it was sunny day...unlike the day before it rained heavily...then the very next day we all went all the way up to Kok Lanas in Kelantan to 'merisik' another lil bro's intended...wachaaaa...i can't believe both my lil bro's are getting married before me...cesss...but its 'jodoh'...alhamdulillah...then we took the road through Gua Musang...cross the 'Banjaran Titiwangsa' all the way to Gerik...then through Kulim to go to Penang as the next check point to drop off my parents and some of my brothers and sisters...then took another journey to Putrajaya with a pit stop in Ipoh to drop off my big bro and my cute niece and nephew before resume back to Putrajaya and went to the office to resume with my tons of work...hahahaha...


Overall the route has been somewhat like this...Putrajaya - Seri Kembangan - Cyberjaya - Rawang - Kuala Lumpur - Kuantan - Kemaman - Kuala Terengganu - Kok Lanas - Gua Musang - Gerik - Kulim - Penang - Ipoh - Putrajaya...phewwww...its 1,500++ km journey that i will never forget...but i already told my pa that when my another lil bro getting married in Kelantan...allow me to take flight instead...hahaha...


Weddings in the family has always been a great occasion...we get together...had our shares of laughter...try to make it as memorable as it can be as we are all attach to our life...we had our shares of mistakes...we had our shares of harsh words...but we are all still brothers and sisters regardless...its always been a great thing to hang out together...even if it is only for few days...as we never know when we will be able to get together again...perhaps next year for my lil bro's wedding...or perhaps mine...hehehe...i can only pray...amin...

FSOM

2 comments:

Wuhuu Mommy said...

kok lanas? hahaha jgn ckp sedara syam sudaa

Resm A. said...

Mommy Bff :
Errrr...dia orang kok lanas eh?errrrr...