Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mamal, Full Set Of Baju Melayu, Big Fluffy Pink Teddy Bear And Flight

Yesterday was my niece's 1st birthday...

Aishah Adzim and my mom (a.k.a the mak tok) in Alor Setar, Kedah...dah boleh berjalan dah si Aishah ni...

Aiii...sekejap ajer dah 1 tahun dah...pak ngah dah rasa sangat tua...then i remember something...a story about me and a fluffy pink teddy bear...bigger than my back then 4 months old niece....

It was last year...i was going back to alor setar via a*irasia...got a darn cheap ticket back...sebelum tu aku ada ternampak satu teddy bear besor alam nie...and i thought immediately of my niece, aishah...so i bought it for her....it was friday...and as usual i wore a full set of baju melayu (dengan songket bagai semua)...and i took half day leave...my only problem was, the big fluffy teddy bear (which in the end i called fluffy)...

I didn't bring back any suitcase...aku terus ajer gi airport after semayang jumaat...complete with my baju melayu and songket...i dont have any suitcase to put the fluffy pink teddy bear....apa lagi...terpaksa la bawak ke hulu ke hilir....can you just imagine...me, in a full set baju melayu...walking down LCCT while holding a big fluffy pink teddy bear...hurmmm...seems like i caught everyone attention...hahaha...everywhere i go, people seem to be staring at me....ahahaha

It doesn't end there...when i got up the plane, the stewardess seems to be staring at me with my big fluffy pink teddy bear...arrghhhh...buat tak heran ajer cukup...hehehe...then i took my seat...i was a bit tired...and i was holding the teddy bear...and i felt just soooo comfortable that i fell asleep while hugging the teddy bear...boleh tak?

Once the plane landed in alor setar, the stewardess smiled sheepishly at me....hurmmm...yer ler...aku tertido sambil peluk teddy bear...that could attract some unwanted attention to yourself...but i just smiled back...genuinely....aiiii...aishah...tengok la pak ngah ko ni nak bawak balik hadiah ko punya pasal...hurmmm...

And now it has been almost a year since that happens...something that i would recall again and again...and i am going to story mory aishah about it once she old enough to understand the red-faced-blush i had to went thru in order to bring back that fluffy bear of hers...hehehehe...and it would be a good one...hahaha

ajie
4:08 p.m
2 Jun 2010
Putrajaya

7 comments:

RARA said...

lawak! hahaha

papaYA said...

ko tak nampak gay-ish. If we dont know each other and I sat next to u, I'm eager to know who is it for. And man with big teddy bear doesnt come often :D

Resm A. said...

rara :
lawak...ceiszz...patut cakap sweet la pak ngah buat camtu...hahaha

yaya :
and in a complete set baju melayu...dengan songket okay...coz i dont bring any luggage to go back to alor setar...just me, baju melayu and big fluffy teddy...hehehe

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

boleh dibayangkan cmne rupa u bwk fluffy tuh. i bwk my small tigger naik bas pn org dh stare at me.
u berbaju melayu lengkap n a big teddy?huhuhuhu

Resm A. said...

hehehe...all in the name of the beloved niece...skali skala ajer...hehehe

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

huhuhuhu
bestnye dpt pakcik cm u
nti i nk jd makcik cool gak laa
tp kena tgu adk2 i kawin lu laaa

Resm A. said...

best ker...hahahaha...
i have no doubt that all people can be a cool parents and cool auntie and uncle one day...