Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let The Wind Blows...

As the wind of the nite were blowing across the bridge that connected Precinct 8 & Precinct 2, i was wondering about the life till that particular time...i grew up with my grandmother till i am old enough to understand the complexity of the world....

Then i grew up even more when Ikram (my dear playhood friend) passed away of leukimia in 2003...just when i was about to enter my junior year in USM...i still remember the date...12 May 2003...i lost a bit of me...and i lost track of what i supposed to do...but i get back on track with the help of others...which i thankful for that....then a few years later, my grandmother follow the suit on 4 July 2005...i still remember these dates as it is fresh in my head...the dearest people to me are gone forever...i just have to learn to accept it (shortly 2 months after that my ex and i broke off - she doesn't even called me when i was down with sorrow)...but it is all in the past...something that can't be altered...

Graduated with honors from USM in August 2006 give me all the leverage that i need to go further with my life...i am setting my life back on track....got my first job in November 2006 (shortly after Hari Raya) with a Japanese company...truth to be told, why Asian company are more to working overtime/ extra hours, sacrificing holidays/ resting time etc...this is one thing that i can't understand...god give us 24 hours with 8 hours for us to sleep and the rest are to be working/ time for yourself...but it seems like sometimes work will consume more than 16 hours that god had provided for us as the working there...

Then less than a year later, in August 2007 i was accepted to the Administrative & Diplomatic Service...first posting...Ministry of Federal Territories...aduhai...okay la...nama pon penolong setiausaha (which was to many interpret it as the helper of the tea lady)....what da heck...but all in all, it is a good job...not an extraordinary pay...but enough for me to support myself thruout...meet lots of friends whom i really come to appreciate....

Dalam diam tak diam its already 3 years had passed since i started relocating myself to Putrajaya...lots have change...esp about myself...relationship? i stop counting after the 3rd...coz since then it was totally purely just practical....nothing serious...friends come and go...it is just the way of life...and i am getting mature and started to really prioritize....

But thru it all, i just still let it be the way it be....if something happens, i dont really go for a fight just because of it as for one reason and one reason alone...it is meant to be the way it is....if its going to change anytime soon, then it will...so what's the use of going against it? Some people just have this as some sort of 'give-up'...but for me...it is reality check...and it doesnt always come with a good news...

This Ramadhan, my one and only wish (which have been my yearly wish) is to be able to see the next Ramadhan....and each Ramadhan-end i will pray for that...as they said, doa waktu bulan Ramadhan sangat la berkat...aku pun harap senantiasa untuk hidup dalam iman...walaupun aku bukanlah orang yang warak...amin...

No comments: