Saturday, September 19, 2009

Satu Pagi Di Pagi Raya....



Owh yess....somebody might be wondering why the heck i log on to the internet so fast in the early morning of hari raya....its just simple...i just feel like it....anyway....i woke up this morning with the sore around my eyes....godeng....and i have already tried my best to look my machoest despite of it...hahahah



Semayang raya at the nearby masjid...memula memang ingat nak gi Al Bukhary, but then again my grandparents' grave are at the masjid nearby....so finished with semayang raya aku dengan abang aku and adik aku no 6 teruih la pi kubur....i felt my eyes was swimming with tears while i was reciting yassin as i still cant believe that it already have been 4 years since my grandmother departed to the after life....i never met my grandfather but i bet i would love him just as the same if i manage to meet him....



On our way back, biasa la, kena beli ais....deng....RM2 sebungkus....chaitttt....sengal tul this pekedai trying to take advantage...but whatever it is kena beli gak so no room for complains here....huhuhuhuh....




Balik ajer rumah, we manage to come across my father who were riding a motorbike....abah memang camtu, sebab kitorang dok pi lambat so he is one of those yang akan bentang sejadah kat masjid....AJK masjid lah katakan...huahuaha....if i am not mistaken he was once the pengerusi of the masjid....deng.....



Now home at last....waiting for people to come to my home...this year we have new addition...Siti Nur Aisyah....so Aisyah dah wat pak ngah bengkrap tahun ni.....so pak ngah taknak bagi duit raya kat orang lain sudah....huahuahau....giler kejam....but whatever it is....this year's raya plays a significant role into shaping our family....as this year we have a grandchild in the family of Abdul Wahab.....deng...i heard my 5th sis and 6th bro are having a fight downstairs...already? yeah...thats my family...wassalam


ajie
11:23 a.m
20 September 2009
Aloq Setaq Kedah Darul Aman

No comments: