Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Aku adalah seorang yang happy...

Betul...seriously...just now i got commented by a good friend about the traits of my writings these past few weeks...and when i check back...owh yeah...she was right...i do tend to write about me being single and alone...erkkk...well actually i have my good friends around me...so alone in the context does not mean me as being lonely...just rather without a partner...but suck it up and drive...so i deleted the post prior to this post...coz as i tried to read it as a third party, it does seem kinda sad entry...eventho it wasn't meant to be as one...so i think back about what i had done yesterday...

Yesterday i went out with ady in the morning...went to grab breakfast at San Francisco Coffee, then off we went to KL for some Chili's time...its been a while since i last went to Chili's...ordered the usual, bottomless fruit juice and bottomless tostada chips...chat and eat and drink the morning away...i think that we had refilled chips 5 times (i think) and more than 10 times on the juices...i guess the staffs there was pinching their heads thinking, why does customers like this exists...hahaha...end up we only paid roughly RM30 for those...and i think by the way we were refilling things, it worth more than that....then ady sent me back to my flat...

Back in my flat, i just freshen up and clean up my flat...i do love it to be proper...if you ever drop by to my flat, you would know...lots of my friends were kinda shocked when they come to my flat...coz my flat is my home and i do like going back to a clean and proper atmosphere...

Call up Ned, then i went to pick her up at her place and off we went to take my laundry in Gombak...okay i can feel people sighing ~ WHY SO BLOODY FAR? ~ its becoz, just after the federal day the other day, i went straight to my aunt's in gombak and send off my No.1 Dress to get it dry cleaned...the traffic in MRR2 was bad...so i made a detour to go thru the city centre and it was just my luck as it seems i got to Gombak faster than if i used MRR2...picked up my laundry, went to masjid...grab a burger then off to the night market...

I bought the usual, the bone-chicken-thingie (my family called it rangka dinosaur), ned bought a shawl and then keropok lekor, then off we went back to Seri Kembangan...ned remembered that there are Flea Market in MARDI...off we went to the flea market...there's not many people are around and not many stalls are open...but i kinda like the place...and there are stalls that sells vintage stuffs...i like this...kinda remind me of the flea market in paris....its almost like a garage sale...something personally owned and sell it off...and they even have fridge magnets sold...and i am thinking, i am truly broke, i can very well sell of my fridge magnets collection from the places i had been....owh yeah....but i wont...hahaha...

Sent ned back to her home, and i went back to my flat...Fendi called me up for some night out....erkkkk...it has been a while...not really a while...the last time was last month....prior to nadiah went off for her six months course...and it was an eventful nite...but i was not feeling up to it...and furthermore i have to send off ady to KLIA comes morning...but fendi insisted that he already downstairs...denggg...that is just the way to push me for an outing...by coming to my place and picked me up...i hardly can say NO then...

We went for a night cap with some others, leo and edan...chatting the nite away and it was beeping 1 am on my watch....erkkk...time to go i guess...but fendi doesnt seem like he is done just yet...but leo kinda took pity on me and acted on my behalf...fendi send me back to my flat and i am off to bed...aiyo....tiring day...but seriously had a great one...but its going to be a while until i can meet up with ady again...edan is going back to JB and leo is getting ready to go to bangkok for a long term course...fendi...hurmm...this guy doesnt seem to have a word tired in his dictionary...but all in all...i slept that nite with a smile plastered on my face and a nice dream to linked with...this is one of the days that have a space in my memory labelled as Happy Thoughts...

ajie
11:17 p.m
21 March 2010
Putrajaya

7 comments:

Encik Mimpi said...

abg happy ! huhu

Resm A. said...

inchek mimpi...ciszzz...hahaha

marmalade said...

hmmmmm i feel bad now.
im sorry if whatever that i said, offended you in one way or another. i'm just, you know. concerned. please do not get me wrong though. if you think you are alone, i think i am way lonelier =)

SurayaHarris said...

jyeah..finally a happy entry..u'll never know how much ur post can change ppl's mood..hehe..

ps:it would be nicer kalau ada nama aku dalam aktiviti lepak kau itew..=)

Resm A. said...

mama suraya : aku punya entry slalu citer pasal aku travel...tapi aku baru perasan yang kekadang tu aku whining too much la...owh nanti ko mai putrajaya kita lepak boleh la include nama ko skali...hahaha...owh ya...cikgu suraya dah sekarang...heheh

mala : no lah...i wasn't offended...sometimes we do need a good friend to tell us what we had done wrong...and i do think there's some merit in your view...and i deeply appreciated your comment...thats friends are for rite...to help each other...in a way, your comment do help me highlight certain things that i migth have overlook before...so no worries...

Al Hadi said...

loner is not a loser. keep that in mind. just spend your time with friends, keep yourself busy with activities, you'll do just fine.

but if u just sit at home wallowing in self-pity and wont stop bitching about it, then im sorry to say, you are a loser.

cheerio! :D

Resm A. said...

yeah...keepin up with my friends and all...trying to tone down with my whinings about being single...owh no...denggg...

erkkk...i am a homely person...hahaha...

and i am a cheerful person...heheeh