Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool Is NOT Funny

Today is 1st April 2010...its April Fool...fyne...not funny hokey...

Early morning...i got a call from a friend saying that he had an accident...and i rushed from my house to the scene...which is by the way in Mekdi near LDP...there was no accident...he was there smiling and saying April Fool while sipping his coffee and having his mekdi breakfast...dengg...i RUSHED to the scene okay...fyne...he made it up by buying me a set of mekdi breakfast meal...it was only a warm-up to one of the most unforgettable day of my entire 2010...might be entire life...

Went back home, packed my bags and all to go back to Alor Setar...if you notice on the side of my blog there was this travel plans...and supposed today i am going to Hatyai via Alor Setar...meaning taking a flight from L*CCT then take a bus to Hatyai...been planning this since last year along with my friends...there are 6 of us...almost all of them had reached Alor Setar and are waiting for me...

I went out, paid the house rent, then off to cimbeng and mebeng to withdraw some cash to pay my car loans and some bills...off me to to E*RL Putrajaya...bought a package tickets to go to LCCT (E*RL to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi and there is a feeder bus to go straight to LCCT) which only cost about RM5.50...arriving in LCCT, of course i went for check in then off me go to have a sip of coffee while waiting for the boarding time and might as well just online...then i realise i missed something...it was my travel pouch...owh demit...godeng...i forgotten my passport...now how the h*ell i am going to Hatyai without a freaking passport...think think and think...aside from my housemates and my brother and also my ex-housemate, only Dot and Ady has my house key...i called up Dot (whois on leave...and yeah he was the one who pulled the prank on me in the morning) and asked for his help to pick up my passport at my home and send it to me in the airport...its already 3.00pm...my flight is at 4.20pm...relax...try to breathe...but it is so deng not working...

then the clock strikes 4.00pm and Dot still has not arrived...owh deng...seems like i am going to miss my flight if i am not going to the departure hall now...so called up Dot thanking him for the effort but seems like i have to forgo the Hatyai trip (already paid for the hotels and some other things)...called up Lan to tell him that i am not joining them...he was freaking mad...i never known that people can just radiate their anger via electromagnetic wave...i can just imagine if he is to do that in front of me...i get chill...so seems like i am just going back aloq setaq only lah...just sit at home...owh deng...then board the plane and found out that its going to be delayed as they are fueling the plane...it departs at 4.45pm instead of the scheduled 4.20pm...owh mai got...wadamaderfakingfish la...

On the plane, Alor Setar was raining heavily...rather too heavily that the plane can't land...so we were up in the airspace of alor setar for about 30mins just to wait for the raining to cease...owh deng...and if the rain still is bad, we might have to land in Penang instead, which is by the way is about 160km away from Alor Setar (the highway+bridge+road to airport)...but seems like it worth the wait, and the plane landed safely...okay alhamdulillah...

When i turn on my phone, i got about 16 misscalls notifications and about 7 messages...Shuko said he is going to be a lil bit late, which is actually not late since my flight was delayed...but the other message made me shriek...it was from Fariz...and he told me that his friend told him that i forgot to close my car window which by the way was park in ERL Putrajaya...godemit...and its raining heavily in Putrajaya...luckily there's nothing missing from my car as Mimym and Zaza went to take all the valuables before my lil bro come and pick my car using spare keys...but there's nothing can be done about the cushion went all wet...owh shoot...

Shuko came and picked me up from the airport (thanks bro)...we went out and have drink and then he sent me back to my house and here i am...at home...as opposed to where i should be instead...okay just forget it...

All in all, today might be marked as one of the most memorable day of 2010 or it might make it the list most memorable day of my life...things happens concurrently and collides with each other...its April Fool's Day...and instead of getting picked on by people (except for Dot's early morning call), i think the day is picking on me all by itself...seriously April Fool is NOT Funny...but maybe this is what has been fated for me to experience today...so i better as well just accept it...but its not going to stop me from whining about it...hahaha...so i just going to sleep at that note and hope that tomorrow may bring a better day...

ajie
10:56 p.m
1 April 2010
Alor Setar, Kedah

6 comments:

marmalade said...

i pity you. kesian tak dapat pegi hatyai =( your friend called you up tak, explaining why he wasn't able to reach you before your flight?

Hasina Terebuzzu said...

gila.. melepas ke hattyai.. apasal careless sgt neh?? seb baik la ada kwn yg bole selamatkan keta ko tu.. adeh.. mmg hari ko la april fool tu (tp bab kwn ko pekena eksiden tu mmg mlampau la)

Resm A. said...

mala :
memang tak sempat...sebab i called up my friend tu dekat kul 3pm...dia ada kat kawasan puchong...di rushed to my flat, took the passport and then head on his way to LCCT...tapi i dah agak tak sempat...takperlah...takder rezeki...

ina :
aper nak wat...yang pasal keta aku tu, nasib baik ada orang yang tau itu keta aku...and dia bagitau kawan aku...memang agak melampau la pasal pekena eksiden itu...tapi biar lah...benda dah jadi

Cikgu ILi said...

Akmal...kesian kat ko...
Adeiii....bertubi-tubi ko kene yerk..

Camne ye ko bleh lupe...

Akmal..bukan ke passport ibarat ic utk ko?
Masa tu mesti kalau boleh ko nak jadi time traveler kan.

Enjoy cuti...mungkin rezeki mak ko nak lepas rendu lama sket kat anak dia sorang ni..

nihadriz said...

aihhh..takd apekla gambo ko berhoyeah2 kat hatyai...takpela...kan korang nak pegi krabi nnt... :D

Resm A. said...

cikgu ili :
dah bangun tidoq ni rasa okay skit...semalma rasa cam nak blasah orang ajer...camna la bley tertinggai passport, camna boleh terlupa tutup tingkap keta and all...but all in all, it end up okay...

ha :
hurmmm...tapi sayang la sebab abis burn semua yang aku dah bayar...aku bajet bawak cash ni pon 1000 baht saja...sebab hotel, keta, and also dinner seafood semua dah bayar via internet sejak tahun lepas...tiket bas pon...so meaning aku pi hatyai ni memang free and easy sebab aku tak payah bawak duit...sedih woo...