Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photos & Memories...

When i am stressed out, i look at my old photos (other than eating)...

Photos holds thousands of unspoken memories...it was there in the photos...it captures the wealth of emotions...looking at it would make my day...and the memories all comes rushing to the brain...and i felt content and happy...even just by a glimpse of the memories...

Me & My friends in view of Via Ferata en route to Kundasang during our trip to Kota Kinabalu

My Cousins and Sisters in Feringghi after my big brother's wedding in Balik Pulau

My Brothers and Sister in KLCC during Ramadhan before we went back to Alor Setar for Hari Raya

Left - With Ha, Ina, Ned and Azrin in Port Klang after attending Dindang's wedding 
Right - I was looking for the entrance to Lourve Museum in Paris

My Cousins and Aunts in front of our apartment in Rhein Valley during our trip to Germany

We were trying to outdo another person who were taking jumping pictures in Lourve...owh yeah i finally managed to find the entrance...hahaha

Left - During my convocation day in PICC with my beloved friends, Zawani, Cher and Fara (now Mrs. Medcham)
Right - K.Rose and i was trying to emulate the bollywood scarf flying pics in The Hague...owh  yeah, k.rose's friends thought that she took picture with a 'mat salleh'...OMG...

Walking down the road to find the thermal water source in Karlovy Vary (Charles Valley)

One of the pics that would made me smile endlessly...we were trying to pose in Dome...we had a great laugh...


ajie
10:31 p.m
18 April 2010
Putrajaya

4 comments:

Cikgu ILi said...

Akmal...
Gambar-gambar ko semuanya aku suka belaka....
Aku punye hobi jugak ialah menatap gambar-gambar ko.

Resm A. said...

cikgu ili...owh tengkiu...terharu den mendengarnya...

jay jamil said...

aku tatau bini medcham jugak ptd.
huhu ketinggalan zaman.....

Resm A. said...

hurmmm...